DECATUR, Ala. — Calhoun Group School Job Solutions staff features occupation evaluation workshops to the local community as a result of “Major Decision” workshop events.
Workshops start out July 20 and run by way of July 29 in Madison, Morgan, Lawrence, and Limestone Counties. The activities are free and open to the general public
Numerous individuals who check out the Job Solutions office environment struggle to respond to the primary questions these as, “What do you want to be when you develop up?” and talk to, “I want to transform professions, but which marketplace is the very best in shape for my temperament?” in accordance to Kelli Morris, Occupation Services Director.
“This is wherever my staff arrives to the rescue as we get the job done diligently to assistance people not only respond to those probing questions but also aid them with enrolling into Calhoun to select a important that will deliver them with coaching to finally assistance them enter into a career industry that they get pleasure from,” Morris stated in a press release.
The periods incorporate matters these types of as self-awareness and job exploration, and how to get beneficial get the job done practical experience.
Upon completion of the workshop, the Career Providers representatives will provide each and every attendee with the resources to establish a personalized action program that will help get them started and retain them on observe.
- July 20 at 1 p.m. | Turner-Surles Neighborhood Heart – 702 Sycamore Street NW, Decatur (Morgan County)
- July 21 at 1 p.m. | Athens Community Library – 603 S. Jefferson Street, Athens (Limestone County)
- July 22 at 2 p.m. | Moulton Rec Middle – 13550 Court docket Road, Moulton (Lawrence County)
- July 26 at 2 p.m. | The Hogan Household Madison YMCA – 130 Park Sq. Lane, Madison (Madison County)
- July 27 at 4 p.m. | Athens Rec Heart – 270 U.S. Freeway 31 North, Athens (Limestone County
- July 28 at 5 p.m. | Charlie Walker Group Middle – 196 Schooner Path, Toney (Madison County)
- July 29 at 2 p.m. | Sparkman Civic Heart – 1102 Madison Avenue SW, Hartselle (Morgan County)
Occupation Products and services also offer numerous workshops through the school yr together with vocation fairs, employer facts sessions, and other situations. For a record of upcoming functions visit their internet site here.
If you are not ready to attend one particular of the scheduled workshops, program a digital appointment with just one of the College’s career advisors on their site right here.
Recommend a Correction